The criteria for a highly qualified Industrial Property Management Specialist may be meeting one or more of the following criteria relative to the position being filled.
- Types of Industrial Property Management Specialist Experience (i.e., acquisition, receiving, records, storage, physical inventory, consumption, maintenance, identification, utilization, movement, reports)
- Surveillance of property
- Disposal of government property
- Risk assessment/analysis experience
- Property Handling (i.e., ammunition, weapons, explosives, hazardous materials, precious metals)
- National Property Management Association Certificate, or similar certificates
- Business Science Degrees or Equivalent, i.e. Management, etc.
How to Apply: Visit USAjobs Today!